Questions? Comments? E-mail me at AmbassadorJordan@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ultimate Pong!

Last week in my project 2 class, we gave group presentations on a game that we were instructed to write code for using the Matlab program.  The options were:  a scientific calculator, a slide puzzle, and the classic "Pong" game.  My group went with Pong :]  It was really awesome to see everyone's presentations.  Before Project 2, I had no idea how to use Matlab or what a GUI was.  Familiarizing myself with the program was so interesting.  I felt so accomplished and proud of myself when the code actually worked!  --I also was really proud of myself when I saw my group got an A+ on the project :] 

I assume that not everyone has access to Matlab, so I wont bother posting the code.  Instead, enjoy this free online version!